Just wanted to send out a Happy Father's Day to all the dads and dads-to-be out there. We had Ben's mom and dad over for lunch today and had a lovely time...as always! I am so blessed to have such an amazing father-in-law! He is the best and I am so lucky. They live less than 5 minutes from us and would do anything in the world for us...plus we love to hang out with them. We are so blessed!
It was fun to go shopping for a Father-to-be card for Ben this year too. I took a picture of his first Father's Day present too (see below).
Anywho...Happy Father's Day to all my favorite dads!
It was fun to go shopping for a Father-to-be card for Ben this year too. I took a picture of his first Father's Day present too (see below).
Anywho...Happy Father's Day to all my favorite dads!
Our nursery furniture came in on Friday and Ben put the crib together this weekend. It looks so good. I will post more pictures when everything is put together and looking good!
No comments:
Post a Comment