This past weekend, we had our annual stay at the Hermitage Hotel in downtown Nashville. We stayed there the night of our wedding and made a pact that it would be our yearly anniversary tradition. So we celebrated 3 fabulous years of sweet wedded bliss (heehee...sorry so corny, but actually true)! We had a delicious meal at Ruth's Chris (my favorite) and then saw a late showing of Shrek the 3rd. I fell asleep through most of it though...oops...guess I was tired. It was funny...nothing against the movie, I just think I was a bit tired. :)
I am posting some fun pictures of Ben and I through the years. Most of you know this, but Ben and I were high school sweethearts for about 2 years (which in high school might as well have been a century). We like to call them our before and after pictures...we were much younger and thinner then! :) We have known each other for a very long time and every day is better than the last!
Enough of the lovey-dovey talk, but thought I would share some photos of my fabulous...handsome...oh-so-sweet husband and DAD-TO-BE! I love you!
Honeymoonin' in Jackson Hole, WY! Not your typical honeymoon destination, but an amazing place to travel to...I would highly recommend it! Beautiful!
6 comments:
great pictures! and happy anniversary to you and ben. i can't believe those pictures. you guys were babies, and now you're having one! can't wait to see you for the shower. have a fun beach trip.
Happy Early Anniversary! Those pictures are GREAT!!! Have fun at the beach!!! We're leaving for our trip soon too, and I can NOT wait!!!
These are great pictures! Brad and I were also high school sweethearts, and we noticed that we've fattened up a bit over the years. We used to look so tan and toned!
You have selected some of my fav pics of you guys! Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the beach and Bovine's!
Happy anniversary! LOVE the picture progression!
Happy Anniversary! Who cares about the weight gain over the years. There's just more to love (at least that's what i tell myself.) Seriously, you look just as beautiful as you did 10 years ago. Have fun at the beach.
Post a Comment