I am a little late in this birthday post...but wanted to make sure that I included all of the pictures from Sam's 4th birthday party. We had such a great time with all of Sam's friends...and their mommys! Plus...NaNa, YaYa and cousin Tracy were all able to come. We had a blast. The party was at Stars & Strikes (bowling place)...on a Monday afternoon...perfect timing. No one was there and we basically had the place to ourselves. It was so fun!
Happy BIrthday Buddy! We love you!
All the kiddos! Love these kids!
Birthday boy...so sweet!
Close up of Sam's bowling cake...I made this into the wee hours of the morning the night before. It turned out pretty cute. Didn't necessarily know how I was going to decorate this one, but I really like how it turned out.
Sweet Lydia! PRECIOUS...
I wanted all of the kids to have personalized "bowling" shirts for the party...I never found anything I liked (and wasn't way too much money), so I decided just to make them. They were so easy. Tshirts...Hobby Lobby and of course some puffy paint (my favorite) and acrylic paint (bowling ball and pins). Super easy...and the kids loved them.

Alayna!
Addison
Love this sweet baby...Izzy (Alayna's little sis)
Birthday boy...my 4 yr old
Baby brother...he loved watching the big kids bowl. Thanks SOOOO much to NaNa, YaYa and Tracy for helping watch him so I could hang with Sam! HUGE HELP!
Jackson
Sweet siblings...Tucker and Addie
Boy's shirt...
How in the world did you get to be 4 years old? Seems like yesterday we were new parents...clueless...having no idea what we were getting into...it's been a crazy ride, but SOOOO wonderful...I can't even imagine how fun the next 40 will be! This child is such a joy. We have a bit of the same personality (hard-headed/stubborn), so we butt heads a bit but we also love each other like crazy and have a really sweet bond that I cherish every day.
Okay...enough sappy, mommy stuff! :)
Bowling! Actually...it's a bit more like chucking the ball down the lane. So funny. He could care less if he hits any pins. He just thinks it's fun.
So happy...
Loved this...encouraging Alayna while she bowls!
Tru, Jackson and Tucker having pizza. All I did for this party was the cake...shirts...cookies (only by choice of course)...and then we showed up. They did food, drinks, had a hostess there that took care of everything. It was awesome. AND...no cleaning up of my house. When it was over...we were done. WONDERFUL! I love these "destination" bday parties. :)
Sam wouldn't get in, but they had one of these air-blowing ticket machine thingy-s that Sam was to get into and grab all the tickets for a prize. However...Sam wouldn't get in, so Addie volunteered...and did a great job!
NaNa and Jack!
Jack loved the balloons!
The girls sitting so sweetly and eating their lunch. It was so funny. The boys were way gone at this point (the boys eat in about 5 seconds). The girls just sit and eat and talk and giggle...they are so funny.
I decorated some sugar cookies to look like bowling pin/balls and gave them to the kids. Made these with royal icing...which I really liked...loved how shiny they are. Easy to make...easy to decorate with, etc. I had big plans of personalizing them more, but it fell into the "too hard" category, so I thought they turned out cute.
Cake and cookies...
Birthday boy and NaNa and YaYa.
The boys with NaNa, YaYa and Tracy (Ben's cousin). Tracy lives here in GA...and she is FABULOUS! The boys love her...and so do I!
Jack REALLY liked his cake!
Sooo shy when it was time for everyone to sing "Happy Birthday".
BFF - Sam and Alayna...precious friends!
Bowling pin cookies. I will definitely be doing this for favors again...so fun and festive!
Overall...the party was a huge success and Sam had a WONDERFUL time. He still talks about it. So thankful for our sweet Sam.
Happy Birthday!










1 comment:
You are too much, what a fun party! Love the shirts, cake, cookies. It was all so cute! Can I hire you?
Post a Comment