Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun times with NaNa and YaYa!

Ben had to go out of town for work over the last two weeks, so Sam and I packed up our stuff (LOTS of stuff) and headed to Maryville and Nashville. This is one major advantage of not working these days. Being able to just hit the road and be able to spend so much time with the grandparents/family/friends is WONDERFUL! Our first stop was Maryville! We had lots of fun with NaNa and YaYa! We also got to see Aunt SaySay and the girls (Chance too) and the Sitzlars! So fun! Ben's cousin, Justin is having a baby in January and the Hazlewood women had a baby shower for Paige...and baby Ella Grace! I made another diaper cake and it turned out pretty cute. I do LOVE to make PINK ones! :) We were also able to stop by DENSO and see all of our HR friends! Such a FANTASTIC group of people!

Close up...I loved this picture.

Picking up rocks for YaYa

Riding on YaYa's tractor...he loved it. Well not sure what he thought...he just sat really still!

Maybe one day Sam will get to drive it!
Walking with my YaYa

Helping YaYa pick the leaves up off the deck! Aren't the trees beautiful?

Sam's new favorite bath at NaNa and YaYa's house! He LOVED the utlity sink in the laundry room. NaNa had the dryer going...so it was toasty warm in there! That NaNa...so smart!
More playing in the leaves!
Diaper cake for Paige and baby Ella Grace
Side view

4 comments:

Jillina said...

I just saw all your cute pics on Facebook. So sweet! I love the pic of Sam and YaYa on the tractor.

Jillina said...

BTW that first pic of Sam is totally a Kate face. I'm certain I have several pics of you with the same face. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics from the tractor. How sweet. He loves his YaYa doesn't he. Love you!

Angie said...

That first picture is so sweet! The pick-up-and-travel mode is definitely a big perk of being a stay-at-home mom!